Saturday, February 2, 2008

FAQ

When will my kit be shipped?
I will ship every Wednesday. Shipping is via USPS.

How much is shipping?
For 1 kit $6.50. If you order more than one kit or add ons it is still only $6.50 for everything!

What do I do if my kit arrives damaged?
Contact me within 3 days of receiving your kit and I will send a new kit out to you. It will be the same or one of equal or greater value. I will need the damaged kit sent back to me at no cost to you.

What happens if I have a subscription but I don't like the kit?
Contact me before the 15th when your kit will be shipped and you can skip that month and receive the month's kit after your subscription is over. You may choose to skip a month only once in a 6 month subscription.

If you have any questions feel free to ask and I will do my best to answer them!

No comments: